JULKÉ EXCHANGE, REFUND AND WARRANTY POLICY
At JULKÉ we are devoted to customer satisfaction and all products are controlled for quality through a rigorous quality assurance process. In the rare case that our product(s) fail to delight, customer(s) may avail our following warranty facility.
• Any product can be exchanged within 30 days of purchase provided that they are not used.
• Exchange will only be offered if product is cleared after quality check.
• Any product can be refunded within 7 days of purchase provided that they are not used.
• Refund will only be offered if product is cleared after quality check.
• Sale items cannot be refunded.
Products with personalised engravings cannot be exchanged or refunded.
• Any product with MAJOR material and workmanship defect will be exchanged/refunded, if claimed within 1 month from date of purchase.
• Any product with MINOR material and workmanship defect will be repaired free of cost, if claimed within 12 months from date of purchase.
• No repair claim will be entertained after 12 months from date of purchase.
COVERED BY LIMITED WARRANTY POLICY
• Major material and workmanship defects are limited to
o Sole abrasion and sole cracking, Sock material cracking or insole cracking
o Upper tearing, damaged or discoloring
o Ornaments, trims, elastic, zipper and buckles failure and removal where repair is not possible.
• Minor material and workmanship defects are limited to
o Upper polishing variances
o Sole bonding defect
o Lace tearing/ornaments removal, Trims, rivet and eyelets cracking and removal.
o Hand stitch failure, Buckle and buckle elastic change
NOT COVERED BY LIMITED WARRANTY POLICY
• Cosmetic damage, including but not limited to scratches and broken parts unless failure has occurred due to a defect in materials or workmanship
• Damage caused by use of a third-party product (such as cleaning agent, polish etc.)
• Damage caused by accident, abuse, misuse, fire, liquid contact, or other external cause including force majeure
• Damage caused by using the merchandise outside normal course
• Damage caused by any repair performed by anyone who is not a representative of JULKÉ
• Defects caused by normal wear and tear or otherwise due to the normal aging of the product.
• Damage caused due to being caught, hooked, snagged or cut Normal wear on soles or heels due to individual wear patterns, or heavy wear associated with occupation
• The foregoing is a non-exhaustive list of matters that do not constitute a manufacturing defect, and other conditions may not be a manufacturing defect covered by this limited warranty.